Inspired by the magical night skies of the Bolivian highlands. Lia alpaca stars sweater is a made of 100% baby alpaca-wool that will keep you cozy and stylish.
- 100% Baby Alpaca
- Blue with white stars
- Round Neck / Loose fit / Long sleeves
- Length 60 cm / 23.5 In (for a Size S)
- Dry Clean or Hand wash cold
YAPA alpaca sweaters are designed in New York & ethically made in Bolivia by artisan-knitters with the highest quality of baby alpaca wool sustainably sourced in the Andes.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
WASH & CARE
Hand wash in warm water with mild shampoo or alpaca wool detergent, dry flat, store folded. Do not hang. Another option is environmentally friendly dry cleaning. Learn more about alpaca care here.
Shipping & Returns
- Our sweaters are all individual works of art carefully finished and embroidered by hand. One piece can take several hours to make, limiting us in the number of units we can produce. However once you make your purchase your order is secure.
- Most of out items will be shipped 5-10 business days after your purchase however in some cases depending on availability they can take up to 30 days. If you have any questions you can always reach us by email: email@example.com.
- Enjoy returns within 15 days from delivery date
We Ship Worldwide!