This hand embroidered girls sweater is made from 100% baby alpaca and features crochet finished handcuffs,
Sustainably and ethically made in Bolivia by artisan knitters our Rafa sweater can be mixed and matched with our alpaca kids beanies and kids mittens for extra warmth and style.
YAPA pure baby alpaca knits are designed in New York and ethically made in Bolivia by artisan-knitters with the highest quality of baby alpaca wool sustainably sourced in the Andes.
100% Baby Alpaca Fiber
- Lighter and warmer than merino wool
- Soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
WASH & CARE FOR ALPACA
Hand wash in cold water with mild or baby shampoo. Dry flat. Store folded. Iron Low Heat. Do not hang. Or Gentle chemical Dry clean. Visit our Alpaca Blog for more care tips here.
Shipping & Returns
- Our knits are all individual works of art carefully finished and many embroidered by hand. One piece can take several hours to make, limiting us in the number of units we can produce. However once you make your purchase your order is secure.
- Most of out items will be shipped 5-10 business days after your purchase however in some cases depending on availability they can take up to 30 days. If you have any questions you can always reach us by email: email@example.com.
- Enjoy returns within 15 days from delivery date
We Ship Worldwide!