LIGHT WEIGHT KNIT
100% BABY ALPACA FIBER
MADE IN BOLIVIA CON AMOR
Hand embroidered with our iconic urban Zebra motif…
- Round neckline
- Relaxed fit / Pull over
- Cuff with an opening and hand embroidered crochet detail
- Length: 60 cm / 23.5 in (for a size S)
- Perfect as a foundation sweater for your wardrobe. Versatile and easy to layer
- Dry Clean or Hand wash cold
Baby alpaca sweater decorated with a hand embroidered zebra motif inspired by the adorable crossing guards of La Paz, Bolivia.
Our alpaca sweaters are made with the highest quality of baby alpaca wool sustainably sourced in Bolivia and designed in New York.
Material & Origin
100% Sustainable Baby Alpaca Wool
Made in Bolivia con Amor
This alpaca sweater comes completely from the super fine, natural hairs of the alpacas that are transformed into yarn for artisans to knit. The sustainable process of only using virgin fibers reduces pollution, conserves resources, and allows the natural qualities of the materials to be appreciated for what they are.
The YAPITA hand embroidered Sweater is made from 100% Baby Alpaca fiber by a Bolivian co-op of farmers, manufacturers, and knitters. The production of this ultra soft, light weight sweater supports the local lifestyles, craftsmanship, and the future of this community.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
WASH & CARE
Hand wash in warm water with mild shampoo or wool detergent or environmentally friendly dry cleaning
Do not hang
Shipping & Returns
- Our sweaters are all individual works of art carefully finished and embroidered by hand. One piece can take several hours to make, limiting us in the number of units we can produce. However once you make your purchase your order is secure.
- Most of out items will be shipped 5-10 business days after your purchase however in some cases depending on availability they can take up to 30 days. If you have any questions you can always reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enjoy returns within 15 days from delivery date
We ship our alpaca sweaters to the USA and worldwide.