MEDIUM WEIGHT KNIT
100% BABY ALPACA FIBER
MADE IN BOLIVIA CON AMOR
Inspired by the beloved Zebra crossing guards a symbol of La Paz, Bolivia. This cute and unique alpaca cardigan features a kissing zebra design signature of YAPA.
Material & Origin
100% Baby Alpaca Fiber
Made in Bolivia with love by Artisans
Our alpaca sweaters are made with the highest quality of baby alpaca wool sustainably sourced in Bolivia and designed in New York.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
WASH & CARE
Hand wash in warm water with mild shampoo or wool detergent or environmentally friendly dry cleaning
Do not hang
Shipping & Returns
- Our sweaters are all individual works of art carefully finished and embroidered by hand. One piece can take several hours to make, limiting us in the number of units we can produce. However once you make your purchase your order is secure.
- Most of out items will be shipped 5-10 business days after your purchase however in some cases depending on availability they can take up to 30 days. If you have any questions you can always reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enjoy returns within 15 days from delivery date
We ship our alpaca sweaters to the USA and worldwide.