Cozy, warm and fun alpaca wool gloves that when put together make a heart shape.
Grey alpaca with red heart
YAPA alpaca sweaters are designed in New York and ethically made with the highest quality of baby alpaca wool sustainably sourced in Bolivia.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Naturally in dozens of beautiful sha
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
WASH & CARE
Hand wash in warm water with mild shampoo or wool detergent or environmentally friendly dry cleaning. Dry flat. Store folded. Do not hang. Visit our Alpaca Blog for more care tips here.
Shipping & Returns
- Our sweaters are all individual works of art carefully finished and embroidered by hand. One piece can take several hours to make, limiting us in the number of units we can produce. However once you make your purchase your order is secure.
- Most of out items will be shipped 5-10 business days after your purchase however in some cases depending on availability they can take up to 30 days. If you have any questions you can always reach us by email: email@example.com.
- Enjoy returns within 15 days from delivery date
We Ship Worldwide!